Enjoy local day-caught seafood well-cooked in Vietnamese marvelous cuisine in a spacious boutique dining room, inspire yourself with glass of wine admiring the brilliant sunset of the bay or simply relax with gentle pampering at Violet spa after taking exercises in the Violet gym. Those are just available at Halong Violet which is an ideal junk for family gatherings, honeymooners, or couples of friends who love to explore the exotic bay still enjoying, however, elegant comforts.
To be launched on 1st November 2009, our newest five star junk the Halong Violet -will be fitted out in the 1930’ s Indochine style. It will feature a boutique dinning room, library & lounge, Spa & Gym and 6 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, Jacuzzi & balcony.
Cabins & Facilities:
+ Violet Deluxe cabins
+ Violet Suite cabins
- LCD TV and DVD player
- Jacuzzi tub
- Air conditioner
- Deluxe amenities
- Private balcony
- Glass standing shower
- Mini bar
- Cotton bath robe
Enjoy reading on sundeck lounge chairs with the light breeze and spectacular bay view, relax at our cozy bar for a glass of champagne while having an opportunity talking to our friendly staff or listening to romantic background music.
A pleasant ambiance, attentive staff and great views make our restaurant the perfect place to sample the exotic delights of Vietnamese cuisine. Guests can look forward to lavish international brunch, casual, sit-down lunches of Vietnamese dishes, and formal dinners with delectable cuisine.
Facilities & Services:
- Beach visit: Opportunity to get to a beach, swimming or hike up for a nice bay view
- Fishing village visit: Visit the floating village in the afternoon with exciting way of life
- Grotto visit: Visit nice cave with amazing stalactite and stalagmite
- Sunrise Tai Chi: Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi class, – weather permitting – on the open-air sundeck.
- Kayaking: Explore the bay’s uninhabited islands and sea caverns in our imported Canadian Seaward kayaks.
- Cooking classes: Learn more about the ingredients and techniques used to create mouth watering Vietnamese dishes.
- Wine tasting: Indulge yourself while sampling fine wines from our extensive selection.
- Wedding parties: Celebrate in style, specially designed itinerary for the ideal place to say “I do”.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
Welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé.
Dinner is served on board.
Day 2: Halong - Hanoi
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock.
Tranfer back to Hanoi (optional)
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
7.45 - 8.15 am: Greeting at your hotel then depart for Halong bay (upon request)
Welcome aboard and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Continue to visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations - Cua Van fishing village. Visit beautiful limestone grotto - Tien Ong with amazing stalactite and stalagmite before cruising to overnight spot - Ho Dong Tien area.
Back on board and enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at restaurant for a lavish dinner.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Cat Ba Island - Lan Ha bay
After breakfast, transfer to your day-trip boat with private crew and cruise to Cat Ba Island. Arrive at Viet Hai Jetty - take bicycle trip through untouched forests and wildlife. Enjoy Enjoy village scenery, trekking in the core of Cat Ba National Forest. Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels before returning to the mother boat for the night. Lunch served on board by your private chef.
Day 3: Halong bay – Hanoi
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful Soi Sim beach for Halong bay panoramic view then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Kayaking for the 2nd day (applied for 3 days/ 2 nights package)
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome Cocktail and all meals on board
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Insurance on board
- Return transfers from Hanoi to Halong
- Beverage and other personal expenses
- Kayaking services (for itinerary of 2 days 1 night)
- Gratuity on board
- All other services not mentioned in Inclusions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent