Day 1: Vientiane – Vang Vieng
Drive about three hours from Vientiane to the lovely town of Vang Vieng. You have time in the afternoon to explore this quaint, peaceful town. Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Day 2: Vang Vieng
Begin your kayaking adventure north of town on the Nam Song River. Enjoy the tranquil landscape before stopping at a couple of caves along the way. Both caves partially submerged, so you can explore them by swimming. Paddling the last leg brings you to your riverside bungalow with time to rest and enjoy the sunset. Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Day 3: Vang Vieng – Vientiane
Depart Vang Vieng and return to Vientiane. End of Vang Vieng caving & kayaking.
Tour price includes:
- Transportation in private
- Accommodation in twin shared room
- Boat trip as stated in above sights
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
- Gov’t tax and service charge
- Luggage handling and drinking water
Tour price excludes:
- Visa stamping fee on arrival
- Air ticket
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Lunch or dinner unless where stated
- Single room (quoted separately)
- Other foreign language guide
- Peak tourist season or special event rates
- Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
No Show = 100 % charge
1-7days = 50 % of the tour price
8-14days = 30 % of the tour price
15-30 days = 10 % of the tour price
31 days up = no charge
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
- Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
- Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations