Day 1: Siem Reap and Arrival – Angkor Wat
When you arrive in Siem Reap, you will be met by your guide and transferred to your hotel. First up we will go to the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. After lunch you will visit the fabulous Angkor Wat. Watch the sunset from Phnom Bakheng. Lunch & dinner at Halal restaurants. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap (Angkor Wat)
If you are an early riser, take a trip to Angkor Wat to see a spectacular sunrise and return to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast we will go to the Small Circuit including Banteay Kdei, Srah Srang, Ta Prohm, Takeo, Thommanon, and Chau Say Tevoda. After lunch, take a sightseeing tour of the Grand Circuit including Prasat Kravan, East Mebon, Pre Rup and Preah Khan. Lunch & dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Departure
Following breakfast, enjoy some free time to explore or shop before your transfer to the airport for your departure. End of Secret Angkor Wat.
Tour price Included:
– All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned vehicle as detailed in our itinerary,
– Accommodation with breakfast at hotels as specified,
– Meals as indicated in the program as B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
– English speaking local guide
– All entrance fees for the places as mentioned in the program
– Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
– Hotel accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a Twin/Double room.
Tour price excluded:
– Services not mentioned in our itinerary,
– Visa fees; Flight ticket
– Expenditure of a personal nature.
– Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident or illness)