Day 1: My Tho Hideaway – 1 day
Pick up at the hotel, leaving a busiest City and start the trip to Ben Tre. On arrival in Hàm Luông Pier (Bến Tre town). Take a boat on Bến Tre River – one of tributaries of Mekong River, Sight-seeing lively activities along river as fishing, water transferring… Stop at brickwork to see how to make bricks in handy traditional style by printing and baking. Visit one of plenty of coconut processing workshops located along canal. Turn on natural scissors creeks where they look smaller and smaller to go to village. Take a walk to family workshop making sleep mats and enjoying some fruits and tea. Take a biking trip on shady paths, pass by green rice fields and vegetable plains to be able to touch on real life and find out about tropical culture from Peasants. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, take a rowing-boat along water palm creek and boat back to Hung Vuong Pier. Disembark and return to Saigon. Finish your 1 day Mekong Delta tour
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$
(May 2, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019)
|Premier Group tour||$49||$37||$0||$0|
- Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old
- Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Tour Price Includes:
- Private car pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Private local boat trip
- Local interaction
- Home hosted lunch (including 1 soft drink and 1 mineral water).
- Local bicycle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
Tour Price Excludes:
- Other drinks and meal where not mentioned in the inclusive.
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses & Tips.
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion.