A trip to Vietnam would not be completed without a trip to Mekong Delta – also known as Vietnam’s rice bowl or Cuu Long – “The Nine Dragons”. The region famous for its picturesque scenery, traditions and authentic cuisine. Furthermore the flat landscape and quiet rural roads makes this region ideal to be explored on bike regardless your physical condition. Mesmerising floating markets, coconut palms, rice paddies, local people traditions and lifestyle, foods and flavours unique to the southern Vietnam – no one else could expose the beauty of Mekong Delta to you better than our enthusiastic and passionate tour guides.
Relax and enjoy the ride – everything else is taken care of. 😉
– 7:30am pick up at the hotel. The drive takes around 2 hours.
– 35-45 km ride through stunning countryside on paved rural roads, vegetable farms and orchards full of locally grown fruit.
– Lunch at the homestay outside the village. All meals cooked from fresh ingredients sourced from nearby market.
– Visit busy local market without crush of tourist
– Relaxing 1 hour tour on private boat along one of the most beautiful region’s waterways.
Private tour price for 5 pax is : 85usd/pax
- Cold Water and snack during cycling day(no limited cold water)
- Transportation for passengers and bikes
- Experience English speaking biking guide
- Good quality bike full range of sizes (Cannondale ,Trek MTB)
- Boat trips as itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local team