Day 1: Hoa Lu Tam Coc
Pick up at the hotel in Ha Noi and then leave for Ninh Binh province (100 km south of Hanoi). Arrival at Hoa Lu which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled in the 10th century. Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with the unique architectures from the old times. Short break for lunch at the local restaurant. Take the sampans boat to visit Tam Coc (Three Caves) to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Pass through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a unique feeling of the mesmerizing underground system.
Boat returns to the dock for taking the bus back to Hanoi. Finish your Full day Hoa Lu – Tam Coc tour .
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$
(May 2, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019)
|Daily group tour||$40||$30||$0||$0|
- Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old
- Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Tour price includes:
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel by air-conditioned bus in Hanoi Old Quarter area.
- Transportation as per program
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide.
Tour price excludes: Travel insurance, drink, personal expenses, tipping is at customer’s discretion