Day 1: Phnom Penh – Arrival
Arrive at Phnom Penh airport. Be welcomed by your local guide and driver. Transfer to your hotel. Take a city tour to visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, and the National Museum of Khmer Arts. Welcome dinner at a Halal restaurant. Overnight at your proposed hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh – Siem Reap
After breakfast, we will witness the reign of terror during the Khmer Rouge Regime by visiting the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, and the Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocidal Crime. After lunch, transfer to Phnom Penh airport for your flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrivaleap or relaxing. Lunch and dinner are served at Halal restaurants. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
After breakfast, visit Prasat Kravan, Srah Srang, Banteay Kdei, Pre Rup, Neak Pean and Preah Khan Temples. Later after lunch, visit the Small Circuit to see Ta Prohm, Ta Keo, Thommanon, and Chausay Tevoda. Lunch and dinner are served at Halal restaurants. Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Angkor Wat – Bayon
After breakfast, we will continue with your tour to see the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Bapuon, Terrace of Elephants and Leper King Terrace. Lunch at a Halal restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the fabulous Angkor Wat complex. Enjoy your dinner with a traditional Khmer Dance Show. Overnight at your hotel in Siem Reap
Day 5: Siem Reap – Departure
After breakfast at your hotel, enjoy free time to go shopping or wander around Siem Reap. Finish Highlights of Cambodia.
Tour price Included:
- All sightseeing tour and transfer services with private air conditioned vehicle as detailed in our itinerary
- Accommodation with breakfast at hotels as specified,
- Meals as indicated in the program as B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees for the places as mentioned in the program
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Hotel accommodation based on 2 guests sharing a Twin/Double room.
Tour price excluded:
Services not mentioned in our itinerary