Day 1: Half Day Cyclo and Water Puppet Show
Pick up from your hotel at around 3:00 PM, cyclo ride around the trading area in Hanoi Old Quarter then take you past Hoan Kiem Lake (considered as the most beautiful lake in Hanoi) and visit Ngoc Son Temple or Temple of the Jade Mound, is located on a small islet at Hoan Kiem Lake, was built in the 19th century.
After that we stop at Thang Long theatre for 1 hour water puppet show – a famous traditional Vietnamese art with more than 800 years of history. It’s a unique heritage from the Red River region in northern Vietnam. You then enjoy dinner with Cha Ca, an iconic grilled fish dish in Hanoi. Back to your hotel. End of services. Finish your Half Day Cyclo and Water Puppet Show.
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single
|2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||11 – 15 pax|
- All pick ups, sightseeing and transfer by cyclo
- All entrance fees
- Water puppet show
- Dinner at the local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and tipping at customer’s discretion
- Other expenses not mention in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…)