Day 1: HA NOI – HOA LU – TAM COC
Pick up at the hotel in Ha Noi and then leave for Ninh Binh province (100 km south of Hanoi). Arrival at Hoa Lu which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled in the 10th century. Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with the unique architectures from the old times. Short break for lunch at a local restaurant. Take the sampans boat to visit Tam Coc ( Three Caves) and drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Pass through 3 caves “Hang Ca (First cave), Hang Hai (Second cave), Hang Ba (Third cave) to get a unique feeling of the underground system.
Boat returns to the dock for back the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel of choice in Ninh Bình city.
Day 2: NINH BINH – CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK – HA NOI
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and depart for Cuc Phuong national park. When arriving at the National Park, visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation, breeding, research, and conservation of endangered primates, and to the protection of their habitats.
Have lunch at house-on-stilts in the center of the park. Then continue into the park central and stop to explore the Prehistoric Man Cave (over 7000 years). On the way admire the primary forest with 1000 year Old Tree.
Meet the car and return to Hanoi. End of the Ninh Bình and Cuc Phuong National Park 2 days trip
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single
|2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||11 – 15 pax|
Tour price includes:
- A/c private car/van/minibus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- All entrance fees & mineral water ( 2 bottles/day)
- Tam Coc boat trip ( 2 people/boat)
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people sharing a twin or double room
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)