Day 1: Ha Noi city and arrival
Upon arrival in Noi Bai international airport, you will be met by your escorted and driver who will transfer you to your hotel in the city center. The rest of day will be free at own leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Day 2: Ha Noi city tour
After breakfast at your hotel. We will pick you up at your hotel, we take you to Tran Quoc pagoda and then Ho Chi Minh complex with Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, his simple stilt house where he lived and worked and the museum dedicated to his memory. A short drive to The Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam dating back to the 11th century to admire the beautiful construction and learn about Royal court and Vietnamese talents. Have lunch in the local restaurant. Short time to relax before driving ahead to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology where you can get over view information about ethnic groups overview information about ethnic groups over Vietnam through the well organized display both in indoor and outdoor exhibition. Back to down town for refreshment by Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple. Stay overnight at your hotel of choice in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Day 3: Depart Ha Noi city
After breakfast free at own leisure until transfer to airport for your flight back home. End of services. Finish your Ha Noi Free & Easy tour.
Child with bed: 85% / Child no bed: 55% / Infant: FOC
Tour price includes
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing room with daily breakfast
- Private vehicle for pick up and transfer as per program
- AC van/mini bus for Ho Chi Minh group tour
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and mineral water
- Meals as indicated: Muslim food (1L)
Tour price excludes
- Beverage during meals
- International airfare with airport tax
- Domestic air ticket
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Other services unspecified in the including list
- Tipping is at customer’s discretion
- Personal Expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)
- All above rates are valid until September 30, 2012 (except Public Holidays: New Year Jan. 1 – 2, Lunar New Year Feb. 2 – 10, Independent Day Apr. 29 – 30, Labor Day May 1, National Day Sep. 2, Christmas Eve Dec. 24 – 25)
- All above rates are subjected to change without prior notice due to instable fuel price.