Day 1: Depart Hanoi for Quan Lan
Pick up at the hotel in Ha Noi and depart towards Cai Rong port (Van Don) at around 12:00. After having lunch with at a restaurant nearby, getting on a speed boat to Quan Lan Island. On the voyage to Quan Lan Island, visitors will have a great chance to see limestone islands jutting out from the water. Upon reaching Quan Lan Island, being transferred by tuk tuk to hotel of your choice.
Check in and free time to relax at the nice beach. Dinner is on the guest’s own account.
Overnight at your hotel in Quan Lan Island.
Day 2: Free day to discover Quan Lan Island
Wake up early in the morning and watch the sunrise on the beach. After having breakfast, visit the Quan Lan Temple and Pagoda. Back to the hotel for lunch and then having free time to discover the island by yourself. Be sure to take a camera to get some nice shots of white sand and green fields.Lunch and dinner are on the guest’s own account. Overnight at your hotel in Quan Lan Island.
Day 3: Free day to discover the resort and the island
Have breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the time by relaxing on the beach before an afternoon walking or hiring bike to ride around the island. There is only one main road that will take you to several ports on the island and several beach sites. Be sure to take extra clothes for stopping and swimming at any beach on the way.
Lunch and dinner are on the guest’s own account. Overnight at your hotel in Quan Lan Island.
Day 4: Quan Lan – Hanoi
After having breakfast, you will enjoy your free time around the resort for a final glimpse of the area until being transferred by tuk tuk to Quan Lan Port and then back to Cai Rong Port. You will have lunch with fresh seafood and then relax in the car on the way back to Hanoi. End of services. Finish your Exotic Quan Lan beach break 4 days
Tour price includes:
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Private transfer and transportation
- Round trip speed boat to Van Don Resort
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Guide and transportation on the island
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
- Seasonal fruit, tissues and water on the coach
- Services charges and government tax
Tour price excludes:
- International flights & departures taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$25 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Others not mentioned above