Day 1: Duong Lam Ancient Village (Daily departure – 1 day tour)
Pick up at the hotel in Hanoi and travel west to visit Duong Lam village (60km from Hanoi), a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses. It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys. Then visit Mong Phu communal house and some ancient houses in Mong Phu hamlet – the only hamlet, whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Walk around the village to visit some cultural and historical vestiges in Duong Lam such as: Giang Van Minh worship-house, Mia Pagoda.
Enjoy your special lunch with Vietnamese foods at a local restaurant.
After resting, continue driving to visit Van Phuc silk village to see the experience and process of making silk and conical hats. The silk of Van Phuc village is famous for making traditional textiles throughout Vietnam and overseas.
Driving back to Hanoi. End of services. Finish your Duong Lam Ancient Village tour.
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$||Single
|2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||11 – 15 pax|
Tour Price Includes:
- A/c private car/van/minibus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc.)