Day 1: Deluxe Cai Be Daily Tour “Smaller group, better care“
6 : 30 AM :
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway.
9 : 30 AM :
On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
11: 30 AM :
Keep cruising through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong island, the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax on the hammocks to get back your energy.
14 : 00 PM :
Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
15 : 00 PM :
Take a boat ride back to Cai Be, meet your bus for the trip back to Hochiminh city. End of services. Finish your Deluxe Cai Be Daily Tour
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$
(May 2, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019)
|Premier Group Tour||$50||$38||$0||$0|
- Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old
- Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Price is not applied for the Peak season of National holidays 2019
- New Year Day (1st Jan, 2020)
- Hung King festival (13th Apr – 15th Apr, 2019)
- Independence Day (27th Apr – 1st May, 20119)
- National Day (31st Aug – 2nd Sep, 2019)
- A/c van/bus pick up at the centrally located hotels, transfer & go sightseeing as per program
- Mineral water,
- Boat trips in the Mekong delta
- English speaking guide
- Fruit, honey tea, bikes, kayaks, lunch as indicated in the program.
- All entrance fees,
- Travel insurance
- Personal costs & tips
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions