Day 1: Cu Chi underground tunnels
Depart for Cu Chi tunnels from TNK Travel office. Visitors will arrive Cu Chi tunnels after a drive of 1,5 hours. Our tour guide will give you an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history. A documentary film about the tunnels will explain you about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war was in the area. You will be guided to the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels…..
After that travelers can try delicious manioc which was the main food for guerilla-warriors in Cu Chi during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range. Leave Cu Chi tunnels and back Sai Gon, End of your trip.
TNK Travel organizes 2 trips to the tunnels every day.
The Morning trip 8 : AM. The afternoon trip 13 : 30 PM.
|Grade tour||Price per person in US$
(May 2, 2019 - Aug 30, 2019)
|Daily Standard group tour||$15||$12||$0||$0|
|Premier Group Tour||$26||$20||$0||$0|
- Children will be counted from age 4 – 11 years old
- Children under 4 years old: Free of charge for 1st child
- A maximum of 2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Tour Price Includes:
- A/C bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Mineral water (1 bottle/pax/day)
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Beverage and food
- Tips & personal expenses (shooting gun, telephone calls…)
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
Departure time, meeting point: 07:45 AM at TNK Travel office (220 De Tham street, District 1, HCMC. (Pick up on request with surcharge for guests who stay in the central city )